Data Axle delivery options fall under two categories: Search and Subscribe. Use these options individually or in combination based on your needs.
Query the Data Axle real-time database on demand.
- Search API - Find relevant with free-form queries, targeted filters and geocoordinates.
- Scan API - Retrieve an entire list of records matching a filter
- Match API - Provide your entity for matching and append any of Data Axle's attributes.
- Insights API - Run counts, tallies, fill rates, and other analytics.
Receive a feed about certain types of records and updates. A "subscription" is defined and periodic updates are produced.
- Changes API - A real-time feed of incremental transactions.
- File Delivery API - Retrieve files with the records and updates you care about.
File Deliveries are one of two types:
- Snapshot File Delivery - A segment of the real-time database with a select set of attributes.
- Incremental File Delivery - Only records that changed within a time period.
The frequency required helps determine the recommended type of delivery.
|One time||Standalone Snapshot|
|Monthly||Scheduled Snapshot, Incremental|
|Weekly||Scheduled Snapshot, Incremental|
Data Axle File Deliveries supports JSON, XML, and CSV.
The JSON format best represents Data Axle data, supporting types and nested structures. Files are delivered as newline-delimited JSON objects. Read more about the Data Axle Delivery Schema.