Data Axle Docs
Learn more about our data, services, and APIs.
Use the following resources to learn how to work with Data Axle data.
Learn about various ways data types are delivered.
Browse and download descriptions & properties of each field. (login required)
Information on how to access, use & download lookups.
Browse and download reference tables for coded attributes. (login required)
Learn how to authenticate and use our APIs to search, submit and subscribe to our data.
Find relevant business information in real-time.
- Find nearby businesses with geocoordinate searches.
- Free form fuzzy searching across name, address, phone, website, and category fields.
- Every field can be used for filtering, such as employee size and open date.
- Tracking by number of requests and number of records returned.
Share your feedback and receive real-time results.
- User interface to add or edit a Place.
- Data associates review all feedback.
- Get details about how the record changed.
- Connect your application directly to Data Operations using our API.
- Additional information can be appended to results.
Get real-time updates through customized feeds.
- Snapshots contain all records and fields you care about, regenerated on a recurring basis.
- Incremental Files include changed records, generated at daily, weekly and monthly frequencies.
- Request Standalone deliveries for specific records and fields you care about.
- Subscribe to specific real-time transactions with Changes API.
- Automate the download of files using our File Delivery API.